Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Busy Week

The first week of December is always pretty busy for our family. December 6th Rob and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. Wow that makes me feel old. Then on December 8th A turned 3 years old!! Now that makes me feel really really old. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and daughter. Nothing else compares! Here are some pics of the celebrations!


Rob surprised me with some beautiful long stem roses!



Grandpa Cook and Aunt Millie helping with the birthday crown

A likes horses and the color pink so this was the perfect present!

A with her cousin. I have a feeling these two are going to be trouble!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! 7 years?!? WOW!!!!

Congratulations to you guys!

Jeanette said...

I can't believe she is already three. She looks so grown up in some of those pictures. I feel like it was just a few years ago (not seven) when I came to your reception. How time flys!!! Congrats!

Gedge Mamma said...

7 years??? wow that is awsome! Don't worry about the 3 yr old my oldest turned 7!!! Alli is a doll. It seems like yesterday we were playing barbies and sledding down the Fowles family hill on inner tubes. Merry Christmas!

Ari Hill said...

Gosh I can't believe she is 3 already... how are you feeling? your getting pretty close right? Happy 7 yr anniversary

Addie May said...

Yeah to 7 years!! And Happy Birthday to Alli! I just sent you an e-mail finally. boo-yah!!

Kim said...

Wow, such an exciting time! Alli is too cute!