Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentines day

Hey I am posting this a little early because I always forget and post stuff late. So I am getting a jump start. It has been a little busier around here now with two kids. When you get one happy the other needs you. It is an endless cycle but it keeps it from being boring. J is doing great! I call him my chunky monkey because he is now a little over ten pounds and is a month old. He is a really good baby and as long as he has a full tummy and clean diaper he is just fine. Mostly he just watches A run around like crazy! She is loving having someone to give kisses to and show all of her toys to. She also is starting to potty train!! One day she just started wanting to go to the potty without any pushing from mommy. I never thought the day would come but she thinks it is a new game. Hopefully she doesn't get bored with it. Well that is an update with our lives. We are just waiting to hear from Pharmacy schools and hoping to hear some good news. Rob loves being graduated (FINALLY) and can't wait to start building some star wars model kits he got for Christmas. I had no idea he liked star wars this much but oh well at least he didn't name my kid chewbacca right?? So Happy Valentines day and here are some pics of my Valentines!!






7 comments:

Jess said...

Jace is so cute! I love his cheeks :) I agree about two kids not being boring! Time seems to fly these days. Happy Potty training!

Hmachine said...

Your kids are SOOOO CUTE!! wow!! I can't believe it's been a month already! :) I love the pictures!

Kim said...

What cute pictures! That's so cool that Alli just decided to potty trained...I can't wait for Kaylee to reach that point. One day...

Can't wait to hear where you guys end up going!

This is me.... Kristen said...

Oh my gosh he IS a chunky monkey! But he's just as cute as ever! Yeah for Alli too! Can't wait to squeeze those two! See you in a couple weeks! (cute blog too, by the way!)

Addie May said...

Wow, he is a chunky monkey! Look at those thighs!! What a cutie. That picture of Alli kissing him is so cute. Sorry I didn't make it up today, I will come next week for sure! After I got off the phone with you, Emily came and dropped Sadie off. Then, Sadie spilled half a bottle of bubbles on my moms carpet (which is impossible to get out) and then when I turned my back, mollie got a pen and scribbled all over my moms nice leather couch. Then I went downstairs to get a wrist brace for my mom from under the bathroom sink and the sink is leaking and there is water all over under there. What a day huh? Bubbles in the carpet, pen on the couch, a hurt mommy, and water trouble. Oh yeah, then Mollie pooped and it leaked all out her diaper. are you laughing yet? well everything I have told you it true...let's hope the day doesn't get much worse....

Jeanette said...

Cute pictures. Jace is darling. I can't wait to met him in real life.:) Good luck with potty training and pharmacy school.

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photography packages on giveawaytoday! Good luck!
Emilie
Also check out my website www.photobyemilie.com