Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So it has been awhile :)

Yep it has been quiet awhile since I have posted on this blog. I didn't realize it had been 8 months! I will try and do better. There have been some big changes in our household. We now live in Arkansas where Rob is in Pharmacy school. We moved in August and let me tell you it was hot! With the humidity and heat it would feel like 115 degrees some days. We moved to a great house in a cute little neighborhood. The kids have their own rooms and love playing with each other (most of the time). Rob is doing well in school and I am glad we are all healthy and happy. Here are some pictures of the last couple of months in review. Enjoy :)

Moving was quiet an adventure. We all crammed in a big truck and took to the road. 2 days later we finally made it to Arkansas. The Elders Quorum came and helped us unload. They set a record at 24 minutes. It all just ended up in my kitchen or living room. We eventually got everything put away and are happy to be here.







In August Rob received his White coat for Pharmacy school. I think it suits him!




We had to check out the County Fair in September.




In September we went to the Little Rock Airshow. We love airshows! The kids liked it but the eight hour program is a little too long for them. They were good sports though.







In October Rob had a Friday off from school because of fall break. So we rented a cabin on Lake Catherine with our friends. It was beautiful. The cabin was right on the lake and had a private dock. The weather couldn't have been better.








We then went to the Mid America Science Museum which was pretty neat!





6 comments:

Ari Hill said...

So cute and looks so fun! I didn't know you moved that is so exciting! Keep this updated I love reading about your family! :)Tell your hubs congrats that is a great accomplishment

Jeanette said...

Yeah! I love the update. Looks like you guys are settling in and having some fun. Miss you though!

This is me.... Kristen said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you BLOGGED!! Finally! I'm so glad! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. They've changed so much in so little time. I love your house. And it looks so green there. Yay! Congratulations!! (now, just keep the posts coming!)

The Yates Family said...

Holy cow, I didn't realize you guys had moved so far away! That's awesome though, you guys will have so much fun. And you are closer to Brig. Yes, the white coat suits Rob. Congrats! What an exciting time for you guys!

Mrs. Godfrey said...

Hooray for updates! Congrats on the move--that is always a big thing. I'm glad you're settled in and enjoying things.
I can't believe how big your daughter is! Wasn't she just a baby?
Rob looks good in his white coat! Those 'white coat ceremonies' are fun, huh?
Good to hear from you.

trevor and keesa said...

i'm so happy you answered my text so quickly! jace is huge!! he looks like a little man now! i'm so glad you have been doing so many new fun things:)