Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Scrapbook fun




I was lucky enough to go play for a couple of days with my best friend. I left A with my husband and just took off. We had so much fun! It is amazing how many scrapbook pages you can get done when you don't have a two year old around. So I just wanted to show some of my favorites that I have made for my little boy. I am trying to get a lot of his pages done now so that when I have him and have no time whatsoever to scrapbook I can just stick the pictures on the already made page. I purchased a simply scrappin kit from Stampin Up and just went crazy. I love their scrappin kits because they give you everything you need like stickers, designer paper and cardstock and you just slap them on a page.

1 comments:

This is me.... Kristen said...

WAY cute pages! Yes, you can really get a lOT of pages done with no kids around. With some really good planning too, conference weekend is an awesome time to catch up and get tons done! You're going to need them. After two years of girl pictures, I'm sure Rob's going to be taking lots of boy photos!!